Sunday, December 22, 2013

Progressive Christmas Party





We hosted a really fun progressive Christmas Party at our house this year and had a blast.  Our house was the main course, and we had a whole spread of yummy food.  I think we had 35 people come, and we ate almost everything!  My talented sister-in-law, Allison, did all of the flowers for me, and they were festive and beautiful.  I loved having friends at our home and celebrating the season in such a fun way.  And it's nothing like a party to get your house in order.  I'm already looking forward to the party next year....

Below is the menu I served along with several appetizers and a salad from sweet friends who offered to bring something.  The key was making things that can be served at room temperature and can be made in advance.  Recipes to be added soon!


















Good Ole' Macaroni & Cheese















Brussels Sprout Salad with Bacon & Almonds

Festive Cranberry Salsa

Prosciutto-wrapped Dates

Mini Caprese Apps & Mini Mascarpone Cranberry Apps



No comments:

Post a Comment